1006 Navy Collection
1944NAVY® ARMCHAIRSKU: 1006 A
First built for use on submarines in 1944, the Navy Chair has been in continuous production ever since. With the famous 77 step Process, our craftsmen take soft, recycled aluminum, hand form and weld it- then temper it for strength. Finally, the chair is anodized for a durable finish. We guarantee the Navy Chairs for life.
Own your impact
Think of carbon footprint measurement like a nutrition label, but for products. Measuring our footprint is the first step towards reducing it.
Guaranteed for life
The 1006 Navy chair is tested to last at least 150 years. It's handmade by our craftsmen following a unique 77-step process.
We use recycled aluminum to build our 1006 Navy chair. Did you know that aluminum can be endlessly recycled?
|Width||20.75” / 53cm|
|Depth||19.5” / 50cm|
|Height||34” / 86cm|
|Seat Height||18” / 46cm|
|Arm Height||27.5" / 70cm|
|Weight||8lb / 3.6kg|
|Material||Recycled Aluminum - Hand Brushed or Hand Polished|
|Strength & Stability Test||ANSI/BIFMA X5.1|
|Fire Retardant||Aluminum is naturally fireproof|
|Outdoor Use||Brushed finish suitable, Polished finish only recommended for protected outdoor environments.|
|Standard Glides||Soft Plastic (TPU) Glides|
|Shipping Dimensions WxDxH 1 per box||Size: 25x22x37" / 64x56x94cm Weight: 16lbs / 7,3kg|
More Products in this Collection
- new_arrivalNAVY® CHAIR$ 685
- new_arrivalHERITAGE STACKING CHAIR$ 890
- new_arrivalNAVY® ARMCHAIR$ 890
- new_arrivalHERITAGE STACKING ARMCHAIR$ 1 035
- new_arrivalNAVY® MINI CHAIR$ 685
- new_arrivalNAVY® COUNTER STOOL$ 1 070
- new_arrivalNAVY® COUNTER STOOL WITH ARMS$ 1 210
- new_arrivalNAVY® BARSTOOL$ 1 070
- new_arrivalNAVY® BARSTOOL WITH ARMS$ 1 210